Tuesday, July 26, 2016

J.Crew Reviews {straight from the JCAs!}

This is the weekly "J.Crew Reviews {straight from the JCAs}" post, to help each other share our reviews.

So if you have recently purchased, or stopped by a J.Crew store to try on an item (or two) from J.Crew, maybe you might be willing to share that information with us in this post.

Also, this request is not just limited to clothes. Please feel free to discuss bags, shoes, jewelry, accessories, etc.

In particular, if you could mention a few of the noteworthy details like fit, size, fabric, and the like— that would be fantastic! Thanks in advance! :)

5 comments:

  1. OT:. New arrivals at Madewell this morning. Plaid! Booties! Denim in autumn shades! I love fall dressing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I added a few things to my wish list. I really like the flannel, gingham, the buffalo check, the two open stitch, sleeveless sweaters, the fringe sweater, and the great new colors in the transport tote -- the grey and the maroon are both calling my name.

      Delete
  2. Anyone know where the Striped Tweed Sheath Dress went? It was on the website just before the big sale update and now I can't find it anywhere. It was stocked in all sizes so I find it hard to believe it sold out so quickly, especially since it really hasn't been eligible for a promo. I was stalking it and poof, it's gone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, JCAs, I got the Madewell Denim midi shirtdress today and I can't tell if I really like it or not. It's definitely a bit out of my comfort zone with the midi length. I posted a pic on IG @wearthislikethis. My 18 and 20 year old daughters had different opinions. The pluses are its comfortable (although belting it makes it a little less so) and it's easy dressing. I tend to wear more structured, tailored clothes/separates but do like shirtdresses. Let me know if it's a hit or miss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @SuzHas. I took a look at your IG. As someone commented, I can definitely see it with a scarf and boots. That would be a chic, effortless look for Fall. Another plus is that it's a comfortable dress to wear. HTH

      Delete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)