Thursday, June 23, 2016

"Looking to LOVE" with J.Crew

This is the weekly "Looking to LOVE with J.Crew" post, a place to share our favorite experiences with J.Crew.

If you have recently experienced a positive situation with J.Crew, maybe you might be willing to share that information with us in this post.

Please feel free to share your story on almost any topic— including stellar experiences with purchases & orders, promotions/ offers, in-store visits, transactions with store associates, etc.

2 comments:

  1. As another JCA commented here a few weeks ago (sorry, can't recall who it was), I love how you can find older J.Crew pieces on eBay, etc. I just received the strapless postcard dress, something I've been wanting for ages, and finally found in my size. Oddly enough, the former owner added grosgrain ribbon straps to the dress, so I can now choose to wear it with straps or without. They did a really good job of attaching them to the dress, and though at first I was disappointed that the dress had been modified, I realize it may be more practical in the long run. What a gorgeous print, I can't wait to wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos to Jcrew for a recent large order including some pop backs. My order of 9 items shipped in less than 24 hours all in a single box! Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)