Monday, April 25, 2016

Sought & Found: Did you visit J.Crew this {past} Weekend?

This is the weekly "sale watch" post, to help each other find sale items at our various local J.Crew stores. ;)

If you are stopped by a J.Crew store this past weekend to see what's available (if anything!) in the SALE, or to see some NEW ARRIVALS {sigh!} in person, maybe you might be willing to share that with us in this post. In particular, if you could share with us a few of the noteworthy items that are available, at what prices, and potential sizes the store is carrying (as well as the store location)- that would be fantastic!

Also, please let us know if your local store was/ is carrying an additional percent off sale. Thanks in advance!!! :)

8 comments:

  1. Haven't been able to visit the store for few weeks now but I pulled the trigger online-- they got me with the free shipping offer today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the review rynetta! I always enjoy seeing them. Your reviews are so positive and fun. I love J Crew too, and even if an item won't work for me, I like to see how others wear it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. karend: thank you SO much! I really appreciate it. Like you, I love seeing how other people style things that do not work for me.

      Delete
  3. Hello Crew ladies! Has anyone tried the Lookout high-rise crop jean in boater wash? Wondering if there is any stretch, enough to go down a size and if it really a 26 inseam?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have not tried that one but I do own two look high rise and I went up a size. The reason being that the stomach area is often bigger taking up more space on the waist so you will probably want to go up a size.

      Delete
  4. Went in store today but they didn't have the Stripe Maxi Dress. I called customer service to locate one in Canada for me. He suggested I order it online or over the phone as my size was in stock. I told him that I prefer to buy it in store as it is 30% off. He offered to honour the promotion ("one time" only). So I placed the order and they will credit me the difference once it is shipped. I'll do a review once I receive it. I'm very excited about this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two blazers reviewed in this post. One is the stripe Campbell, which is now $149.99 + 40% off w/SCORE.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)