Thursday, April 9, 2015

JCA "Help Style Me!" Weekly Post

This is the weekly "Help Style Me!" post, where we can share items we are having trouble putting outfits together with. Elaine (in this post) says it best, "You know, that thing you bought because you love it and you keep pulling it out and then putting it away without wearing it?"

Please share your J.Crew item (either that you own or are thinking about getting) that you would love help creating an outfit with.

Also, please help out by offering your styling advice. Feel free to include links to your blog (where you incorporated that piece) or to Polyvore (where you showcased an outfit with that piece). Thanks in advance! :)

6 comments:

  1. outfit ideas over on my blog. Still recycling mostly old items; but I added the cute cotton tuxedo shirt in a bright peach on sale in store. So comfy and color screams happy :) paired it with the retail stripe pencil from two years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a pair of "ecru" (cream) colored distressed/ripped jeans from Madewell. I have no idea what to wear with them, from tops to shoes, nothing I've tried looks right. Any help? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a pair of ecru matchstick cords. I like bright yellow, and peach, blue or green in pale/light shades. I've also paired it with bright white and black. HTH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you maryeb! I was regretting taking the tags off of these, because nothing I've tried looks right. I appreciate the suggestions and I'll try them out. What color shoes did you think worked best?

      Delete
    2. I have worn them with my LL Bean Signature wedge Ducktrap booties. They are a light tan color.
      I've also worn them with light grey Dolci Vita booties, the Madewell skimmers in dusty clay, ecru peep toe wedges and yellow kitten heels.

      Delete
  4. If you are looking for new and gently used J.Crew items, check out my Instagram account @shopabbystuff ! All prices include shipping and I will post new items often! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)