Thursday, May 16, 2013

J.Crew Card Members: Check the Mailbox!

"Thanks!" to Danielle (in this post) who shared the following news with us:
I got a big ol' envelope from J.Crew, and it said "Lovely to Meet You" on the front. Inside was a giant lookbook of all their favorite pieces for the summer, along with unique code for 20% off next purchase in J.Crew stores or jcrew.com. I believe it's a card member's perk.
"Thanks!" to Cate & Teeny84 (in this post) who also confirmed receiving this mail piece from our favorite retailer. "Thanks!" to Angela, who shared the above image with us.

That is a pretty nice surprise to find! So keep an eye out in the mail for the lookbook {and 20% off promotional code} from J.Crew! :)

7 comments:

  1. I like that there are more cardholder promos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got mine two weeks ago...still don't know what to buy since this spring/summer collection is not hit with me, no must haves...and it expires June 15th. Oy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For international customers there is also a 20% off promo. And free shipping and returns. Came with the magazine that J Crew sent with my last order. Nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got mine a couple of days ago . . . didn't notice the June 15th expiration, so thanks, JSR!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got mine today! My expiration is June 23, I think, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I posted preview pics of the June Collection here: http://handbagaficionado.blogspot.com/2013/05/jcrew-june-collection-rollout-and-punk.html

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)