Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Madewell Email: Our holiday catalog is here (+ free shipping on all orders)

"Thanks!" to many of you who shared the following email from Madewell.

Madewell is sending out their Holiday Catalog. If you have not signed up for the catalog, click HERE.

The first catalog from Madewell is pretty big. (Refer to the "Can Your Mailbox Handle Madewell?" post.) I finally got mine in the mail and I have to agree with Sydneygirl's review: it is fun to look at, but not like J.Crew's. (I have no plans to hold onto them like I do with my collection of J.Crew catalogs.)

They are also reminding us about free shipping on all orders (no min!) until December 19, 2011. This offer is applied automatically at checkout. Great time to check them out with free shipping!

Will you be adding your name to the Madewell catalog list? Did you already receive your copy? Are you excited they will have their own dedicated catalog?

11 comments:

  1. signed up and crossing my fingers it arrives soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't be subscribing- can't warm up to Madewell. And I don't need to kill trees for something I'll never use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure I added my name to the list (but I guess I must have at some point), but this one seems to come, unlike J. Crew's. However, it is huge and I won't be collecting it either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder when they'll be sending this one out? I haven't gotten mine yet. I agree that the last one was huge and would really prefer they make them smaller.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope I get this one in Canada, I didn't get the last one :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Has anyone tried the Handbook leopard pumps or the Film Noir leopard pumps? They look interesting and although they have a synthetic sole the upper and lining are leather. I think either of these would pair up nicely with my orange or brown skirts.

    I got the first catalog and I'd like to get the Christmas catalog. It's different, and I quite like it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I received my copy in the mail this past Saturday and I'm in MD. It is so huge but I don't mind. It's nice to see the fuzzy sweaters up close and personal, which definitely makes them more desireable than some of the cold photo's online. Maybe after it's been out for a while, after they have grabbed everyone's attention, they'll downsize it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did really enjoy looking through this one - fun layouts of gift suggestions by color and a lot of nice items. But again, giant :).

    FFM, I think like before I got mine quite a while before you so who knows?? But yes, unlike J.Crew at least Madewell sends theirs..?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the idea of the catalog, but my apartment mailbox is apparently way too small - the mailman practically destroyed my catalog trying to cram it in with the few other catalogs that came that day! I could barely pry it back out again.

    I have my eye on the leopard sidewalk skimmers from the email they sent today - slightly pointy toe and nice print. Anyone seen these IRL?

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)