Tuesday, November 15, 2011

J.Crew Catalog Back Online {oh yeah!}

I have been getting a few emails on the following {great} news. ("Thanks!" to many of you including Kate, Angela, & Cadence for sharing!). So I thought I should make a dedicated post about it: J.Crew brought back their online catalog (click here to view). {yey!}

Many of us noticed (& were delighted) that they brought back the catalog last week when J.Crew updated their website with new arrivals. (Incidentally, this news was mentioned in the "J.Crew Updates Website with New Arrivals!" post.)

I am so happy J.Crew came to their senses. Let's hope they keep the feature (& never remove it again). Now if only they would archive all their catalogs... ;)

Lastly, I want to again thank all the fabulous JCAs who scanned the catalogs for us to view while J.Crew took down their online catalog. They did an amazing job sharing the images for us to view. It is appreciated. :)

6 comments:

  1. Sweet! The dark ages without an online catalog were very lame. Glad to see it back and browse-able.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may be completely in love with the Fair isle sweater leggings. No idea how I am going to wear them but I know I have to have them! Perfect for winter weekend wear :)

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)