Friday, September 30, 2011

J.Crew Email: Too good to miss: UP TO 40% OFF SKIRTS + DRESSES (PLUS, FREE SHIPPING)

"Thanks!" to many of you, including Irina, who shared the following news from J.Crew this morning.

J.Crew Factory (click here to shop online) is open for the weekend. They are offering up to 40% off on select factory skirts & dresses for Women. (Prices will be automatically marked down, no code required.) They also are offering free shipping on all Factory items!

As JCAs know... if you live near a Factory Store, check them out first. The B&M Factory Stores tend to have better promotions and sale prices.

What are your thoughts on J.Crew's Factory Fall offerings? Will you check them out?

5 comments:

  1. OT - does any JC card holder have a 20% off code they have no plans on using? I would appreciate it immensely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will always check them out...looking for bargains!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the grey sparkle toe shoes in the picture above. I cannot find them on the website though. Does anyone know where I can get a pair?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Factory ballet flats are uncomfortable IMO.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought the factory printed pencil skirt in pale lilac, which is the same print as the fleurette skirt. I actually like it better than the silk fleurette as the color is more saturated and it's a heavier cotton, so you can wear it any season. I plan to wear it with tights for Fall and Winter. I have worn it with socks and cognac knee high boots already. My only qualm is that it's unlined but for less than $30 (what I paid in store) it fits the bill for a fun printed skirt.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)