Thursday, February 10, 2011

"Looking to LOVE" with J.Crew

Preface: A big "thanks!" to Ibi who suggested weekly 'Looking to LOVE' and 'Looking to HATE' posts where we could all "deposit" our best & worst current experiences. I think it is a brilliant idea and will try it out for a few weeks. Hopefully this will help out our fellow JCAs! :)

This is the weekly "Looking to LOVE with J.Crew" post, a place to share our favorite experiences with J.Crew.

If you have recently experienced a positive situation with J.Crew, maybe you might be willing to share that information with us in this post.

Please feel free to share your story on almost any topic— including stellar experiences with purchases & orders, promotions/ offers, in-store visits, transactions with store associates, etc.

3 comments:

  1. I actually just posted in the review in the reviews post you made but here it is again as I'm very happy with J.Crew right now!

    "The ordering experience was great. I ordered on Thur Jan 27, it shipped Tues Feb 1, and arrived Wed Feb 9 which is average for USPS/Canada Post airmail delivery. The free shipping offer extended to Canada which is practically unheard of in eShoppingland. Items were packaged in a recycled materials box that was JUST enough space for my pieces. I hate when companies use giant boxes for small items. Each item was folded neatly in a plastic bag. The only thing I paid was duty (items made in China) and tax (standard)."

    I was a little apprehensive after some negative reviews about cancelled orders or wrong items but I had nothing but a pleasant experience. I'm sure I will experience a hiccup or two in the future but for this 1st order, it was a success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay@... I'm glad your recent shopping experience with JC was positive.

    I'm loving the wonderful JCAs in our JCA blog that keep on coming back and helping each other out. Also, BIG Thanks to Alexis of JCA for keeping up this truly wonderful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsay: Congrats on your order and its smooth process! :)

    JCrewPhd: You are the best! :)

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)