Thursday, February 10, 2011

Crewcuts Email: cardi party: $10 off girls' cotton cardigans

"Thanks!" to many of you, who shared the following news from Crewcuts this morning.

Crewcuts is now offering $10 off all regular priced cardigans for Girls. (Click here to shop online.) This promotion is automatically applied and will run for a limited time (it is unclear when it will end).

This promotion also extends to Crewcuts Brick & Mortar (B&M) stores. But if you prefer to shop online, you are in luck. J.Crew offers free shipping on all Crewcuts items (everyday, no minimum!)

What are your thoughts on Crewcuts cardigans? Are there any cardigans you are interested in for your mini-JCA?

2 comments:

  1. Has anyone ever compared a large girl's cardi to an XS in women's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I poked around this blog and others looking for other people's experience as adults-wearing-crewcuts... it seems like some tiny women have even been able to wear the size 12 girls, although pics I've seen, they're wearing the sweaters way more fitted than I'd like for myself. But I do have two boys size 14 cotton-cashmere sweatshirts which I LOVE, which fit me just perfectly as shrunken sweaters. I ordered boys 14 buttonups and t-shirts, but I didn't like those as much because I felt like the shoulder seams just seemed too 'square' on me... not quite right enough to keep. Maybe sweaters are better because there is more 'drape'.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)