Thursday, September 9, 2010

Evening of Shopping and Cocktail with Jenna

"Thanks!" to Chanie and Yossi (in this post) who shared with us the following shopping event.
Party On...
Join J.Crew & Jenna Lyons, our creative director, for an evening of shopping and cocktails in celebration of Fashion's Night Out 2010.

Shop the new collection & meet Jenna (and get the inside scoop on her inspiration for Fall).

Friday, September 10th, 7-9PM
J.Crew
99 Prince Street
NYC

Receive a special gift with a purchase of $150 or more.
I have no doubt that the gift being offered will be spectacular since Jenna Lyons will be present. (Unlike the last gift for $150+.) If I could make it, I would go just for that! ;)

Congrats to all those in the area!

5 comments:

  1. Jenna's going to pass out "hall pass" coupons to her guests.

    "As a one time courtesy, J.Crew will honor your student/educator discount online, allow for a one time exchange or return of your FINAL sale purchase, and extend your in store purchase returns to 60 days".

    Wow, that's worth more than a $10 reuseable tote to some...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for this! I was going to go to their collection store in the City for some shopping, but then I got this e-mail and practically passed out.

    I was already attending fashion's night out, as Victoria's Secret Pink in SoHo is having 7 for $25 panties sale, and the Victoria's Secret regular store down the street has Adriana Lima, Doutzen, and another model available for photos and autographs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I will be heading down for this after work. Don't know if I will be spending the $150 though...

    Last year I went to Fashion Night Out and got jeans at the Madewell in Soho. They were 20% off for the event. I'll probably swing by there as well to see what kind of deals they have going on.

    See ya there!

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)