Friday, August 6, 2010

20% Off on Shorts {for women}

"Thanks!" to many of you, including IRL & Heidi (in this post), as well as Rebecca (in this post), who let us know the following promotion.

J.Crew is offering 20% off on select full-priced Women's shorts (click here to shop online). The fine print of the offer includes:
Prices as marked. Offer valid on jcrew.com only through Sunday, August 8, 2010, 11:59pm ET.
Much like the last few time (for knits & tees, as well as pants), I am loving that this offer is automatically applied (no need to input a code). Although this time, they are *not* throwing in free shipping with this offer. Ah well! :)

Will you be taking advantage of this promotion? If so, what items are you planning to get. Please share! :)

10 comments:

  1. Wish this was for sweaters! No shorts for me. Too late in the season....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do want a pair of denim shorts, but I can't swing it without free shipping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No shorts for me. I'm wearing the shorts I've had from few years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forget shorts, give me 20% off on suiting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't wear shorts (still in my parka here) but it IS summer so now is the time to offer them up and make room for more nice fall offerings. My b&m is scheduled for new arrivals on the 19th, so the warehouses must need emptying too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. argh, i wish this was for sweaters as well.

    alexis, how did the bloomer shorts work out? do you like them under dresses/skirts? i remember wearing boxer shorts under my uniform skirts in middle/high school. with snoopy and winnie the pooh on them! good grief. :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too late for shorts. Shouldn't these already be 50%+ off?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd rather anything BUT the shorts was on sale. bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Genny, I would love to see 20% off sweaters! I would even go for knits. Guess we'll keep our fingers crossed. No shorts for me, even though it is still blazing hot here!

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)