Wednesday, May 19, 2010

J.Crew Spotted in Ladies Home Journal {wahoo!}

A big "thanks!" to Desert Flower, who not only let us know about several J.Crew items being spotted in the June 2010 issue of Ladies Home Journal, but also scanned the images for us to view! (Click on the images below to see it larger.)

The first image of the post has two items. First, the Linen-Silk Cargo Pant (Item 27542; $89.50) with a sideways pocket (um, okay). The linen-silk combo sound super comfy to wear. However, they probably would make the pants look like a mess on with all the wrinkles! ;) Second, the super cute Gabby Satchel (Item 27907; $325.00). It's nice to see how big (in terms of proportions) the bag is next to an actual person!

The second page features either the Vintage Cotton V-Neck Tee (Item 24500; $29.50) or the Perfect-Fit Petal Tee (Item 27272; $29.50, now $25.00) from J.Crew. In either case, a simple white tee can really make an outfit. Love it!

The third page features the Solid Ruched Halter Tank (Item 27781; $80.00) in "Neon Purple". The ruching on the bathing suit looks like it will flatter any body type!

What are your thoughts on the items featured in the magazine? Have you tried on or purchase any of the items listed here? If so, please share! :)

10 comments:

  1. The shoes in the 1st photo are from Target? Super cute. I don't know what I'd put in the side pocket, but I like it. If you touch your fingers to your thigh, you'll definitely see they put the flap of the pocket facing the right way. Maybe an ID & CC can fit in there?

    I reviewed the Targets shoes in the 2nd photo, the Patina wedge in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the second outfit with the skirt and tee. Kohl's has a similar skirt by Simply Vera Vera Wang "Click Here" to see it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the styling in both photo's, and really like the DKNY skirt. It has a nice length and shape to it. The shoes caught my eye and I would never guess they're from Target.

    Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FYI: I went to look at the top at American Eagle. They're site is down for updates but there is a code for 15% off your next order May 19-May 25. The code is 96253498.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Decent sales update this AM, 800ish items. Watercolor Pastiche Perfect Shirt is down to 29.99 from 49.99, I bought it in my B&M yesterday for the same. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the linen/cargo pants and did several sets with them on polyvore. I actually love them. They do not wrinkle terribly (maybe because of the silk). You can dress them up or down easily.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ruffles,

    You are right. Decent update. I tried on that shirt about 2 weeks ago but it was $49.99. I got it this a.m online as it was down to $29.99 and I had free ship. Thanks for the heads up post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those Target shoes are freaking awesome! I want in black!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the AE top in the first picture but can't find anything like it on their website. If anyone has any info on it, please post! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like those shoes from Target! Like Clicquot,I wonder if they come in black. I need to go find them.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)