Wednesday, March 24, 2010

J.Crew Spotted in People's Style Watch {it's everywhere, yo!}

People's Style Watch (click here) is crushing on J.Crew big time. Honestly, who can blame them? Certainly not this J.Crew Aficionada!

A big "thanks!" to Desert Flower, who not only let us know about several J.Crew items being spotted in the April 2010 issue of People Style Watch, but also scanned the images for us to view! (Click on the images below to see it larger.)
The item featured in the first image is the Chiffon Forget-Me-Not Cardigan (Item 23819; $128.00). For some real life images & reviews, check out:
The second & third image includes yet-to-be released items (as I cannot seem to find them online). There is the Silk Cargo Dress ($118.00), as well as a pair of Luxe Tweed Ballet Flats ($168.00). Maybe we will see these little numbers online on Thursday. (Fingers crossed that the website will update with new arrivals on that day!)

The fourth image features the Mélange Ribbon Necklace (Item 23676; was $118.00, now $39.99). This necklace is one h-o-t mess.

But wait there's more! A big "thanks!" also goes to LiziCrew2, who shared with us several J.Crew items spotted in the March 2010 issue of People Style Watch and scanned the images for us to view! (Click on the images below to see it larger.)
The first image shows off another yet-to-be released item— the Cambridge Tote which will retail for $258.00. The second image features the Icon Trench (Item 11210; $298.00). This classic little staple has been reviewed by several JCAs, including:
What are your thoughts on the items featured in the magazine? Have you tried on or purchase any of the items listed here? If so, please share! :)

6 comments:

  1. Loving the flats and the Cambridge tote! I'm ambivalent about the rest, except for the necklace, which I agree is a red-hot mess and I can't imagine buying at any price.

    The flats will be mine as soon as offered. Assuming, of course, that they look anything like the picture. As for the tote, I'll wait to see it on a live model or at least a mannequin, for all I know it's as big as an Ikea bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find myself wearing the Icon Trench on a weekly basis (probably not during summer, though). By the time I have worn it for three years, the cost per wear will be something like $1.50 (I bought it on promo of 30% off back in December). If you find yourself on the fence, teeter right off of it...it is a GREAT coat.

    The flats look beautiful, and I ADORE that safari dress. Hmm...

    Thanks to the ladies for the scanned images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving that silk cargo dress!!! I've been looking for a shirt dress and can't seem to find one that fits right- hopefully JC won't let me down! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LT, that silk cargo dress will be available in May according to my personal shopper. It will come in the color pictured, as well as a sort of army green tone. I just preordered it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE my Icon trench. It was a gift from DH this Valentine's Day and I feel it is already well worth what he paid. I have worn it to work everyday as soon as the weather got over 40 degrees here and it is a perfect weight for early spring. Plus, it looks as polished and stylish over suits as it does over jeans. This coat will be a wardrobe workhorse for me.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)