Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Don't Forget To Enter J.Crew's Sweepstakes!

Just a reminder that J.Crew's Man In Manhattan sweepstakes is still going on. The grand prize is a $2,000 J.Crew gift card & a weekend at a posh penthouse loft in Manhattan (NY). There is also a daily prize {yey!} of a J.Crew tie.

I have been playing everyday and frankly, I suck at the questions. Apparently I don't know my trivia as well as I thought I did! ;) However, it is fun to play. :)

The sweepstakes ends 10/31/09, so make sure you enter *daily* until then! Click here to enter and good luck! For official rules, click here.

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to hear if anyone has won anything! If so, please share and tell us what it was :)

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)