Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Madewell Email: Denim Tour w/ Lucky hits stores

As mentioned in the September 17th "Madewell Fall Denim Tour w/ Lucky Mag" post, Madewell is teaming up with Lucky Magazine for a denim tour.
"Thanks!" to HeidiG & Drewablank, who shared the email Madewell sent yesterday morning (shown in the image to the left). To view the image larger, click on the image or here. The email has the subject line of "Our Denim Tour with Lucky mag hits N. Virginia 10/6".

"Thanks!" to Margot, who shared the email Madewell sent yesterday morning (shown in the image to the right). To view the image larger, click on the image or here. The email has the subject line of "Hey Boston! Don't miss our Lucky mag Denim Tour tomorrow".

The image below shows all the dates & locations for the Madewell Denim Tour with Lucky Magazine.
Incidentally, Madewell will be "guest-blogging on Luckymag.com all week". To check it out, click here.

Will you be attending these events? If so, please share! :)

3 comments:

  1. I clicked on the link and sent the e-mail to RSVP for the King of Prussia event a couple weeks ago with I first got the e-mail, but I never received any type of response or confirmation. I'm planning to go and hopefully they have some record of my RSVP request if it's required to attend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. butterflyblue: That's odd that they wouldn't send you anything letting you know if you were confirmed or not after you did RSVP. Maybe they only need RSVPs for an approximate head count? I am sure customers would have no problems showing up to the event without formally RSVPing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. In case anyone is going to the remaining events, RSVPing doesn't seem to be necessary at all. No one asked if I had and I don't think doing so got you any extra benefit. The store had food and drinks and a DJ. There was a photo area and a spot where you could get style tips from a Lucky Style Editor (Elise Loehnan -- not sure of the spelling of her name!). Skinny jeans were 50% off and everything else was 15% off. Watch out though -- when I got home and looked at my receipt it stated "final sale." I wasn't aware of this at all when I made the purchase -- there were no signs and no SAs mentioned it. I guess it's because of the discount? I wish they had been up front about it. Just make sure you love what you buy!

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)