Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Madewell Email: 20% off all jeans at Denim After Dark

"Thanks!" to Marietta who shared the following Denim After Dark promotion from Madewell.

Madewell is having a "Denim After Dark" event this Thursday, October 1st at their SoHo (in NYC) store (between 7-9PM). At this event, they are offering:
  • 20% off any pair of jeans
  • Free denim hemming & custom embroidery
  • Denim styling & fit from consultants
  • Free Margarita Bar
  • Live DJ
The location for the store is:
Madewell SOHO
486 Broadway (at Broome)
New York, NY
(212) 226-6954

Happy {Madewell} shopping!

3 comments:

  1. I was just there on Sunday! Maybe I should go back. Is Madewell owned by J.Crew?

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW - I saw your post on the Storybook Charm from Aldo. I bought 2 and am using one for my 100th post giveaway! I mentioned you in my post...Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MCW: Hi! Madewell is owned by J.Crew. (Madewell is their hipper sister store.) I have not been to a Denim after Dark event, so I don't know if it's worth a re-visit. ;) Also, congrats on the storybook charm bracelets! They are practically the same as the J.Crew version without the hefty price tag! :)

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)