Thursday, September 24, 2009

Happy {J.Crew} Shopping in Texas :)

A big "thanks!" to Emily (blogger behind the fantastic Champagne & Cupcakes blog) who shared with us some great news! There is a special promotion for the Texas shoppers of the Dallas, Frisco, Plano, and Southlake areas. This promotion is taking place from this Friday, September 25th to Sunday, September 27th.

If you are interested in learning more about this promotion, then please leave your email address in the comments section or email me (jcrewaficionada at yahoo dot com). The details will be emailed to you. (I will do my best to email it to you in a timely manner.) :)

17 comments:

  1. jenny_maas@msn.com

    Thanks!
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be in Dallas this weekend. Please let me know what's going on.
    Thanks!

    julhol@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. v.dk.nguyen@gmail.com

    thanks,
    vicky

    ReplyDelete
  4. kat3805@gmail.com
    Can't wait to hear!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. tampham@live.com

    I live in Dallas. Please email me soon! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What about south Texas? EMail me please, as I"m in Texas.
    dottedy at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. my sis lives in dallas...maybe she can stop by this weekend :)

    ilovetoeatcereal@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. why the secrecy?! i dont live in Tx but im just nosey alexis

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh please let me know :)

    sassyengineer at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i would love to know ... heading to southlake/dallas area this weekend ... birdiebutter@gmail.com ... thank you

    ReplyDelete
  11. monicapatel2003@yahoo.com

    Thanks!
    -- Monica

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)