Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Calling All JCAs in the King of Prussia, PA Area

A big "thanks!" to love2shop4bags who has shared with us some great news! She has set up an event for JCAs in the King of Prussia, PA area with a {wonderful} associate at the J.Crew located in the King of Prussia Mall.

The following are some details about this {fantastic} event:
  • Who: J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados
  • Where: J.Crew at the King of Prussia Mall
    160 N Gulph Rd
    King of Prussia, PA 19406
    (610) 265-0210

  • When: Sunday, August 30th
    fun starts at 11AM (store opening)
  • Bonus: 20% off entire purchase of $125+ for JCAs!!!
So if you (& your friends) are in the area and interested in attending, please RSVP by sending an email to: love2shop4bags (at) yahoo (dot) com. (Quick Note: Please do RSVP since love2shop4bags needs an exact person-count for the event, as there is only one promo card identifying the discount at the store.)

P.S. I love hearing about these events! They're just too fabulous for words! :)

5 comments:

  1. I will be there in spirit. At the shore that weekend. Totally bummed. But it's probably better for my wallet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be there ready to spend ;) Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too will be there in spirit...I'll be at the shore for the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait either. Sorry Susan and Jordyn that you guys can't make it. If you want, send me an email and I'll add you to my email list for the next one. Love2shop4bags AT yahoo DOT com. Have fun at the shore!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too bad this isn't at the Philly store... my car is in rough shape and driving it to KOP is not really an option right now.

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)