Monday, April 20, 2009

Madewell Email: 20% off: It's a spring thing

Madewell sent an email with their latest promotion. They are offering 20% off your entire purchase (with no apparent minimum). To redeem this offer, just click here (or on the image above) and print it out (to hand to the store associate). This offer expires 4/26/09.

As an aside, I visited the newly opened Madewell in Greenwich, CT two weeks ago and I was just not that impressed with the offerings. I think it is because I am not the targeted clientele they are after (which is code for, "I felt too old & un-cool to be there!"). ;) What I did get from the visit... a better appreciation for J.Crew's clothes!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the madewell posts! funny...i get all the crew emails, but none of the madewell ones despite being on both lists. your last note about madewell's 25% off sale stuff had me headed over there and buying all sorts of fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i used this today over the phone, explaining i live 400+ miles away from the closest store (in austin, where i used to live) and they were happy to apply it. super nice CS, i think she also works for j.crew since she slipped and said it once. :) excited to get my order!

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)