Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Calling All San Francisco, CA Area JCAs!

"Thanks!" to Ms. Mer (please check out her great blog here!) who has shared with us some great news! She has set up an event for JCAs in the San Francisco, California Area with a private shopper at the J.Crew located in the Westfield Mall.

The following details are also available at her blog post about this {fantastic} event (click here):
Who: JCrew Aficionados/as, of course (all levels welcome, hehe)
Where: Westfield Mall JCrew (preparty at Zazil)
When: Saturday, April 18. Preparty is at 7:00pm at Zazil in the mall, JCrew party at 8:30

The plan is to meet up, get a drink and a snack at Zazil (fuel for shopping!) and get to know each other, and then head on over to JCrew to be there at 8:30. You can always just show up at JC if you can't make it for the preparty. I would just love to know how many people will make it to either/both, so I can make reservations at Zazil, and let my personal shopper know how many ladies will be invading JCrew so they can have enough staff on hand. They can also provide refreshments/snacks if I request... right now I think we'll only need refreshments since we'll eat beforehand.

So if you are in the area and interested in attending, please RSVP by sending an email to: maugust (at) gmail (dot) com. Also, please RSVP before Wednesday, April 15th.

P.S. I have said this before, and I will say it again: I love love love hearing about these events! They are just too fabulous for words! :)

13 comments:

  1. sounds like great...to bad i am no where near CA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sad that i have to miss out on this, i'll be away this weekend; it sounds like so much fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet! this sounds like fun! i'd love to go but unsure if i can.. hmm. i wonder how many are going?..

    i go into this J. Crew so often i think the people there are starting to recognize me..

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun! If I wasn't planning on going to the Los Gatos store opening tonight, I would most certainly make plans to attend. Happy Shopping NorCal JCA's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi all,

    Waaaaaah! I wanna GO!

    Unfortunately, I don't think I can convince DH to make a trip to the city. Hmmmm maybe if I tell him it's to see his mum & then sneak in a trip along the way....

    Not sure about the likelihood of pulling that one off as I had hoped to sneak in a trip to Los Gatos as well (hey Bri, maybe I'll see you there:}). There's only so many "Oh & while we're here dear," shopping excursions in DH's capacity.

    Well, if I don't see y'all I hope you have an amazing time hanging with the faboulous JCAs by the bay.

    Also, Ms Mer, thank you very much for planning this outing. I really appreciate the initiative & effort it takes to make such arrangements. In my exp. it takes 3 weeks to get everyone in my dept to agree to a date for a pot-luck. I can only imagine the time & trouble you spent on our behalf. You rock!

    Have a great time everyone,

    Heather:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Ms. Mer ~ It sounds like fun, wish I could make it, but, I already have plans, boo. Please someone post on their blog or elsewhere, pix, and notes, like Joyce and Slastena did for their JCA meetup. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks ladies! Please try to make it if you're in the area. I hope if this one is a success, we can plan other ones that could be in East Bay, etc. in the months ahead. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, what fun! i'm in san francisco but i already have plans that night (and don't really need any more incentive to spend money on clothes :) have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. bummer (sortof). wish i could go but i'll be celebrating my 40th that night in the east bay!!. have fun!! thanks for planning this Ms.Mer!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So bummed! Wont be able to make it - next one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. HaPPY Birthday CCbmum!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay, finally, an SF event! I didn't think it would happen--and thanks for making it happen, Ms. Mer!

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)