Tuesday, March 17, 2009

J.Crew Grand Opening In Emeryville, CA! :)

"Congrats!" for the shoppers in the Emeryville, California area, as J.Crew is opening a new store there today! :)

The address for the new location is:

Bay Street
5616 Bay Street, CA 94608
(510) 450-2548

J.Crew announced this store opening by sending residents in the area a promotional offer (members reported getting either a card for $25 off or a card for 15% off their orders). So if you live in the area, keep an eye out for an extra something in your email or snail mail from J.Crew. ;)

Sidenote: In case you are interested, the "J.Crew Stores: Grand Opening List!" post lists additional new locations and opening dates, including the following:
  • Malibu, CA (Opening: 3.19.2009)
  • New Canaan, CT {crewcuts only} (Opening: 3.31.2009)
  • Leawood, KS (Opening 5.19.2009)
  • Cherry Hill, NJ (Opening 3.31.2009)
  • Broadway, NYC {Men's Only} (Opening 4.21.2009)
  • Seattle, WA (Opening: 5.12.2009)
Happy shopping!

9 comments:

  1. Yay, another location in Seattle! Does anyone know where it will be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also curious about the Seattle location since Seattle already has 2 J Crew stores. Will this be a brand new store or is one of the stores relocating again? The one in Pacific Place recently downsized. Anyone have additional information?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am shocked to see Seattle! I'm hoping they really mean Lynnwood and put one at Alderwood!! (but I'm not holding my breath....)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, three other Seattle area JCA's! (I'm in Tacoma, WA) I'm curious too. I was at Pacific Place yesterday, I would have asked if I had known. I will ask at Bellevue Square tomorrow.

    linda, Melissa or Kristin - please post if you find out any more details.

    Maybe Shannon is reading this and has the scoop?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the mystery has been solved. I went to jcrew.com and clicked on store locator. There is a Crewcuts store opening in University Village on 5/12. Bummer, I was hoping for a store in Southcenter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I live just upstairs. Visiting tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a bit disappointed but this is good news if you're a mommy, since there aren't any Crewcuts stores in WA.

    Kristin I was also hoping they would put one in Alderwood Mall!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I live in SF and did get the catalog with the $25 gift card in it. You have to spend $150 though in order to use it & must use it by 3/31

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)