Tuesday, October 28, 2008

J.Crew Grand Opening In Fresno, CA & Freehold, NJ

"Congrats!" for the shoppers in the Fresno, California & Freehold, New Jersey areas, as J.Crew is opening a new store there today! :)

The address for the new locations are:
Fig Garden
5098 N. Palm Ave
Fresno, CA 93704
(559) 224-4074

Freehold Raceway Mall
3710 Route 9
Freehold , NJ 07728
(732) 294-7156

Sometimes J.Crew announces a store opening by sending residents in the area a promotional offer (e.g. $25 off purchases of $150+). So if you live in the area, keep an eye out for an extra something in your email or snail mail from J.Crew. ;)

Sidenote: In case you are interested, the "J.Crew Stores: Grand Opening List!" post lists additional new locations and opening dates. :)

4 comments:

  1. This is exciting! I grew up in Freehold and my parents still live there. In fact, I'm visiting this weekend, so I can't wait to stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray, another Starbucks *ahem* I mean J.Crew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited about the new store...I visit NJ for work quite often. Usually the east coast has a better selection of sweaters. I typically have been shopping for women's sweaters at JCPenney. Yay for more options!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They have valet parking there too! 8 dollars or free if you have car insurance for High Point. I don't but I just might get a quote for the free valet parking!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Dear J.Crew Aficionadas & Aficionados: Please feel free (and encouraged) to share your thoughts and opinions. :) However, please note that this is still a personal blog. So comments that are considered inappropriate (e.g. obscene, racist, homophobic, personal attacks, rude, and just plain mean) will be removed.

And now back to J.Crew! :)